Project design from Studio Maven
Modern public premises interior design is an important aspect of creating and maintaining a successful company image. In addition to customer preferences it is necessary to take into account a large number of nuances during object design preparation: company field of activity, current trends in design, comprehensive space layout, light source, ergonomic furniture, the right balance of functional work/backside premises and much more – all this is being done for single-purpose – maximum convenience of employees and visitors. We have our own talented architects and good relations with interior design companies for getting proper design solutions in time.
We have extensive experience in public area interior projects and own approach to working with customers has been developed within all these years. That allows us to achieve maximum results without taking too much time from our customers and give them the best interior design ideas. The cooperation process can be divided into several main stages:
- Preliminary discussion. We listen to your wishes, offer suitable solutions, and help determine the style of the future design of offices or any other public space. The first meetings with our clients give us an understanding of their everyday needs, likes, and dislikes. We try to determine how our customers would like to use their space, and how we can help them in this.
- Measurements and drawings conduction. At this stage, you can clearly see how the design of the object will look in general (layout, planning), and our designers check over everything you have now too.
- Value calculation. After the approval of preliminary layouts and drawings, it is already possible to calculate the exact cost of all structures and furniture, if necessary, adjust the nuances.
- Detailed visualization. Our interior designers can present 3D models that will demonstrate how the premises will look after all the work.
- Author’s supervision as one of the options within Maven interior design services. To ensure that the interior of the premises exactly matches the project, we monitor the progress of construction, control the quality of work and the materials used.
Upon the customer request, our specialists can also examine and evaluate the condition of engineering networks, develop working drawings for all sections (electricity, air conditioning, ventilation, etc.). These documents will be needed for coordination further construction works with the administration of the building or construction site management in project interiors implementation plan.
Open mind design solutions aimed at the final result
Working side by side on a daily basis with our customer’s team we listen, select, recommend and tailor a furniture solution perfect for all of your needs. Maven’s goal is to be at the forefront of conceptualizing, designing and offering products in creating vibrant public spaces. Every interior design project for us as the first one. We clearly understand there is no similar approach in interior design in a modern world of a variety of ideas and possibilities. We are able to plan, provide design help, specify, install and provide all your furniture needs for a new or existing workspace.
A set of documents describing functional and design solutions. It contains technical drawings, photorealistic visualizations and descriptions of all the details of the future interior, including decoration materials, furniture and communication locations. We perform both Residential and Commercial interiors.
- Space Inventory – a measurement of the existing condition including a photo session.
- Discussing your aspirations and needs. Defining functional, material, stylistic, budget and time frame requirements.
- Performing Functional design, 1-2 options in sketches.
- Developing the Concept – showing examples of interiors and material samples in relation to the client’s brief.
- Presenting visualizations to your approval.
- Developing detailed Drawing Package consisting of a wall, ceiling, floor, utility, plumbing, furniture and finishes plans, elevations, make-to-order furniture dimensions.